CHAMPS Dress Code
- No very baggy or very tight pants or low-sagging pants. Undergarments must not be visible.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- No clothing or accessories depicting drugs, alcohol, offensive, obscene or abusive pictures, language or graphics. No gang attire.
- No tube tops, halter-tops or strapless tops. No visible midriffs, excessive cleavage, undergarments or underwear. No shorts, skirts or dresses shorter than mid-thigh. No ragged cut-off shorts.
- No inappropriate accessories such as pocket chains or spikes.
- Hats, hoods and bandanas may not be worn in classrooms.